Friday, March 16, 2012

Bed rest and creative juices

Organizing and Branding...


So, I haven't written much lately and that's because I have been working on the website and hopefully making it better. I have been making +sites to share with everyone, and I have been trying to get 'organized' as much as possible since we moved into the new house.



I can't do much in the area of organization because I am still on bed rest, which will hopefully change tomorrow. If that happens, there are so many things I wish to do with the time I have left before the baby arrives. Sessions have been to a minimum, since I haven't been able to go outside. Therefore, I have been trying to make things more appealing in the virtual world. I know it can be daunting to go to a website and not be able to navigate it very well, and so I have been trying to look at it from a clients point of view and make it something worth looking through.
I have finally had time to sit down with the hubbs and come up with something that reflects us as business partners and as a team. I think we came to a good conclusion with what we have now (it may change, but who doesn't). We at least have some perspective of our goals in photography now.
We love to be able to share who we are in our work, and more than just our photography, I feel that our website (and even our blog) has a big reflection on that as well. I don't want to be like any other photographer. I don't want to copy others images. I can learn so much from others and I can even get some creative ideas from them, but in the end we have to find us.
We are looking forward to this year and to making good business decisions that will hopefully get our name out there and allow us to be able to make this a full time obsession.

I am going to make a list now of all the things I wish to accomplish (I am a big list person), and I am hoping if/when they take me off bed rest, you will see us more involved and bringing you some new and fresh work.
Thanks for following and I wanted to share some of the latest +site, hope you enjoy and you can see the whole thing by going to daniels.samandpagedaniels.com

(Update: The plus site is no longer active.)

-Page

No comments:

Post a Comment