Monday, February 27, 2012

The newest session... My little ballerina.

Sweet Moments...


I have been thinking about all the session that I do, and realize I don't usually do session with my own child... (the whole reason for starting our photography business). If I do get some photos of her, they are taken at the shoot and are of her running around. I decided to do a shoot that was just about her this time. I found the cutest ballerina outfit at the thrift store and made that the focus.


She had a blast... I just let her run around in the outfit and took as many photos of her as possible, hoping to get some adorable photos. She would dance and and run and play in the grass. 
Here are a couple...
I loved watching her play and enjoy herself.

 But as we know, children don't always get the idea of being 'cute'. 
It's crazy to see some of her silliness. They don't always turn out the way you expect, but it still makes you laugh.
I will be posting the final edits after a while, but I thought I would give you a little sneak peek, and a laugh.

-Page

No comments:

Post a Comment