Friday, February 24, 2012

New session with great friends.

Friends, Babies, and Beautiful Settings...


I love when my new sessions involve my friends. It's the sweetest time for me. I, not only get to do a photo shoot (which is my passion), but I also get to hang out with my friends for the day. 
Don't get me wrong, I always love making new friends when I do new sessions, but nothing is sweeter than knowing the subjects you are photographing.


 My friend is having a baby!!! best news ever! and she had a shower.

Such a wonderful display of colors and use of space! I loved it!

Can anyone tell me the theme? it's kind of hard to notice... hehe

We had such a great time.


The woman of the hour! Here she is with her cake, that was so yummy looking.




That baby's name is beautiful, to go with a beautiful family.

I am so blessed to have been a part of it all. Can't wait to meet that little bundle. I know you are going to be so loved!

-Page




No comments:

Post a Comment