Sunday, February 19, 2012

50 Years... And more to come...

50 Years and Counting...

So, I have been contemplating how I would integrate our website onto our blog, because I didn't want to be repeating myself. I love to post new photos, but it gets harder to post them on my website without changing  several different things. So I thought I would post some as a teaser on the blog and it would allow me some time before I have to change the photos on the website up. 


I recently went to my Uncle and Aunt's 50th Wedding anniversary and was able to take some photos of the event. I am glad I did, because as it turned out, they didn't have anyone capturing it. I was more than thrilled to be able to share these with them, and the whole event was one memorable moment after another.
This made me so happy... After giving his speech, their embrace was so perfect.


Cutting the cake.


And yet another dance as husband and wife... 
So wonderful to see their love.

Oh, yeah the wedding went well on into the night, and brought together many friends and family. Some who hadn't seen each other in many years.

I loved being a part of such a magical night and I know I will remember it for years to come.

-Page



No comments:

Post a Comment