Monday, August 26, 2013

Baby {A} Is Born

Baby {A} {Newborn}

I love newborns and I am so excited to introduce you all to this little guy.
He is 7 days new and it was such a joy to be able to hold him and snuggle this little cutie. I told his mommy that it was a good thing I was already having one, cause it gave me big time baby fever to hold him and smell that sweet baby smell.
Just look at all this adorableness...


Yes, I'm aware that probably isn't a word, but there is just so much it deserves its own word.

I get excited to photograph newborns, especially when they are so little and lovely. This was no exception. Even with limited time to shoot, we were able to get some shots to make it all worth while.
(we had to schedule around dr appts, and travel plans)

I love details of little babies... This head of hair is so precious. My littles never have hair so it makes it that much sweeter when I get to photograph it. He was such a sweet baby, and he worked well the entire time. (mommy did well too, when we had to improvise and use her as a prop to keep him asleep. Great job mommy.)

Thank you Becky and Richard for letting me into your lives and for allowing me to share in the wonderful creation. Children really are a blessing from the Lord, and I am glad I could give you lasting memories of this precious gift.


-Page

No comments:

Post a Comment