Monday, June 21, 2010

First Steps

So this is my first post... I am pretty excited about this journey. I have lots to say, and now I have my own forum to say it. I am going to try and describe what kind of blog this is going to be for those of you who are wondering. I love to do crafts, like sewing, crocheting, photography, and painting. I just got back into them and have been having fun with them. For the most part I don't consider myself a crafter, or a photographer. I just love doing them as hobbies. If something comes of it then so be it.




I am married to a military member, and we are expecting our first baby, a little girl, in about a month. My life is wonderful, not perfect, just right. I have been following a few bloggers and am inspired by them to start something new like this. I know I am about to start the adventure of being a parent, but I want to be able to keep track of it while it's in the beginning.
I have fallen in love with newborn photography, and everything that it entails. With that being said I most of my posts will cover my adventure into learning my camera and photos of what I take. I am by no means a 'photographer' and I have so much to learn, starting with taking a photo in manual mode! I am excited, but terrified at the same time.

I am going to post some of the work that I have done so far to give you an idea of what I do...
Let me know what you think, if you have an opinion, or let me know what I can work on to make it better. I am always open to constructive criticism.
So welcome to my blog, and I hope you enjoy it.


-P

No comments:

Post a Comment