Monday, September 13, 2010

Update: Cloth Diapers

So, as you may have read we didn't start with cloth from day one... but now that we are into cloth, I wouldn't change it for anything. I absolutely love cloth diapers. My diaper of choice is Bum Genius. She loves them too. We did realize at night though that she is a heavier wetter (plus we don't change her as often) so we use Thirsties during the night.
I haven't had any problems with diaper rash, fit or any of the other problems that skeptics talk about. The only problem I am having is getting the next size up before she grows out of them, (she is growing so fast!). I enjoy doing laundry for all the landfill space I am saving. I feel like I am doing something great for my child as well as for the world that she is growing up in. So much of my effort researching have paid off with finding the right diaper for us without really having to trial all the brands. I had plenty of time before she got here to research and ask fellow clothers.
I am just sorry that I didn't start it right away. I am sure we will with our next one when that time comes.

-P

No comments:

Post a Comment