Wednesday, March 30, 2011

365 Project/Day 1 "TRUTH"

"TRUTH"


This is some truth in my life. I believe that marriage should be forever!!!
Not just until you get tired of each other. So here is truth that I whole heartedly believe. I know it's not going to be peaches and cream, but I do believe that you make it what it's going to be. I am not so blind as to believe that everyone is always happy and that they will never fight, but I do believe that you are in it till the end, no matter what!
Location is 19 Birdsview Square, Feltwell England. This was taken outside our house.
I bought this sign for a photo shoot with a couple, but forgot to take it with me, so I thought I would show some of the surrounding area near my house. It's not much, but it's a starting point. I enjoy natural lighting, so England weather is perfect for that. It's overcast most of the time here, which makes for great lighting.
It was taken with my Canon Rebel T1i/ 50mm 1.4f 1/750

-P

No comments:

Post a Comment