Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Inspiring Photos 365 Project

So, I have been super busy lately with moving back to the states and it has consumed my every moment. I haven't been able to get on my blog and post for a while. And more importantly to me, I haven't been able to learn and grow in my photography.
I had some down time today and while searching for some fun photography inspiration, I came across some 365 photo challenges and I saw the learning experience opportunity. So yes, this is my new mission. I am going to post a new picture everyday for a year.
I am not sure how this will come out and it's quite a challenge right now, because I have yet to completely move. So here goes...
I don't know the topic just yet, but I am sure it will come to me as I embark on my new adventure. I will post a title with the image and elaborate on it. My hopes in this endeavor are as follows; I hope to learn something new with each new photo taken, I hope to get a variety and not the 'same looking shots', I hope to inspire some creative juices in myself and other fellow photographers as well as people who just like to take photos. This is my plan and I hope I reach my goal, as hard as it may be. Thanks for following me on my insane journey to discover new and exciting ways to experience a passion that is never dull.
This is my initial post and will not contain the photos, but I want to keep track of the place, composition and editing of each shot.
HERE WE GO....

-P

No comments:

Post a Comment