Tuesday, April 05, 2011

365 Project/Day 6 "LAUGH"

"LAUGH"


So today's blog is about my friends again, but this time it's about our kids and the way they make us laugh.
We have so much fun with them, and I think they all feel like siblings because they are around each other so much. I just hope we find this kind of group when we get to where we are going. I love the interaction and the information that I can share and receive from this group. I know they would do anything for me, and I absolute love them.
The laughs that we have had have definitely brought us closer together, because we laugh all the time. Every time we get together there is laughter and I love every minute of it.
Thank you guys so much for making this such an awesome experience and I will miss you.
Canon Rebel T1i/50mm 1.4f 1/45

-P

No comments:

Post a Comment