Wednesday, April 06, 2011

365 Project/Day 7 "LOVE"

"LOVE"



My family and friends radiate the love of Christ to me.
I know that my life has changed because of the people God has placed in my life. I love them all and I would do anything for them. Love is all around me. I have family and friends who love me and whom I love as well. But Christ calls us to love everyone. Why is this so challenging? To share His love with the world. How are you sharing His love? Love is something we have in abundance, but isn't shared freely. We are called to show love, so next time you see someone in need, show love. We have the opportunity to be Christ to others, so take advantage of that opportunity. The little things can change someone's life. Take the time to do something for someone, and share the love of Christ.
Canon Rebel T1i/50mm 1.4f 1/90

-P

No comments:

Post a Comment