Friday, April 01, 2011

365 Project/Day 3 "FRIENDS"

"FRIENDS"


I have some friends that changed my life!
Friends are people who are there when you need a hand and who cheer you on in to the end. You can count on your friends to see you through anything. God puts friends in your life to show you that angels are real.
I decided that today's blog should be about my friends that I made in England. We move in 2 weeks back to the states and I am going to miss some of my really good friends here, but I know God has a plan for us. When we leave here we will be leaving some of the best people I know. I have been friends with these girls for some time now and I hate to see them go, but I know we will always stay in contact and I will always facebook stalk them. They have changed my life in ways they may not even know, but I would not be the person I am today without them in my life. I am blessed to know them. I want to say thank you for standing by me in the good and the bad. You are both irreplaceable!
Canon Rebel T1i/50mm 1.4f 1/2000

-P

No comments:

Post a Comment